In women’s drug and alcohol rehab centers, the aim is to overcome the chemical dependence, allowing the individual to naturally change their priorities from drugs, alcohol, or social activities to the family, friends and work. Addiction recovery is an arduous process. The medical profession must dedicate themselves to this process. It is important that they not only concentrate on the treatment but also make sure the patient can cope with any triggers to help avoid future relapse.
Addiction is not something that happens overnight. The recovery process will be no different. To be free from addiction to drugs and alcohol, you will need to go through a multi-phased program that includes medically monitored withdrawal, transitioning gradually into lower rehab levels and, finally, enjoying a sober and happy life.
Detoxification and Alcohol Rehab
The body is afflicted by high amounts of chemicals that are harmful. Prior to starting rehab, the dangerous chemicals must be removed from the circulation system. This will reduce the intensity of drug and alcohol cravings. It is important to seek medical help for detoxification. Without it, the symptoms of withdrawal, along with psychological issues, could be deadly.
Rehab Programs: Features and Benefits
It is important to immediately begin a rehabilitation program in an addiction treatment center after detox. Detox will only rid the body of dangerous chemicals. In order to successfully treat addiction, you will need a full-fledged psychotherapeutic rehab that is supported and nurturing.
There are several features that will be available in the custom-made programs.
* Detox: Medically supervised, personalized chemical detox program that manages withdrawal symptoms within a safe and comfortable environment.
• Private, one-onone counseling to empower patients with the skills they need to manage stress and live a sober life.
* A family-based counseling program. Family is key in the recovery process. For effective addiction treatment, family-oriented programs are essential.
* Gender specific treatment: Florida drug rehab facilities often provide programs tailored for both men and women in order to improve treatment outcomes and effectiveness. There are separate facilities for men and woman.
* Residential rehab. Residential rehab is the next step after medical detox. It focuses on the patient’s personal recovery within a therapeutic, safe, and supportive environment.